[time-nuts] Supply voltages for the Efratom 105243 10MHz OCXO

Mike Millen mike.millen.uk at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 20 08:24:48 UTC 2011

Many thanks to both of you.

Is it safe to assume that the oven has its own temperature control system?
I ask, because I'd prefer to run it from  approx. 20v instead of 24v.

With a controller (& a room-temperature environment) I'm hoping that it
would still be
operating at its design temperature with a lower voltage.

Comments?

Mike