[time-nuts] Those pesky Neutrinos again...

Alberto di Bene dibene at usa.net
Sun Nov 20 22:48:52 UTC 2011

On 11/20/2011 11:17 PM, Hal Murray wrote:
> How does that interact with the SuperNova observations?
>
> I thought that was a good match for current theories.

>From what I know of the supernova observations (very little, indeed), in that case there were
some assumptions, impossible to verify for correctness, on the exact instant of the departure
of the photons and the neutrinos from the exploding star....
Maybe those assumptions were not totally correct.
Consider that in our Sun a photon can take up to one million year to travel from the kernel to
the surface, before escaping, finally free...   :-)

--
73  Alberto  I2PHD