[time-nuts] PICDIV for 1 min pulses

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sat Apr 28 22:29:09 UTC 2012

Fellow time-nuts (and Tom in particular),

I am now seeing the effects of the article a few days earlier. At least
two friends wants to play around. One of my friends wants to drive a
classic clock from a rubidium. I recommended him to take a look at the
PICDIV and he kind of liked it.

So, he would need a minute pulse and a second pulse. Wouldn't it be
sweet if the PICDIV was able to crank out these pulses?
As I recall from his brief discussion, there is two styles of clock-drive.

I thought that this would be a little inspirational to others, so
therefore I toss it to the list than just Tom.

Cheers,
Magnus