[time-nuts] Synergy SSR-6TR

Sarah White kuzetsa at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 18:38:02 UTC 2012

Sorry, this is off-topic:

Wondering I'm if anyone else had part of this particular conversation /
thread (Synergy SSR-6TR) sent to their spam folder or otherwise filtered?

>From what I suspect, it was just a false-positive, as the conversation
didn't appear to be spam, wondering if the word "synergy" mixed with one
or more "unexpected grammar quirks" (shorthand, time & frequency related
vocabulary or otherwise) could've been the cause.

Part of the reason for my posting this message is to help train gmail's
spam-filter not to flag this thread / mailing list (for both myself and
any other gmail users)