[time-nuts] ebay warning

cfo xnews3 at luna.kyed.com
Wed Feb 22 09:44:53 UTC 2012

On Tue, 21 Feb 2012 13:18:26 -0700, Dave hartzell wrote:

> I received a few "used" units, and one was bad.  I contacted nichegeek
> via eBay with the issue and symptoms, and they are sending me a
> replacement.  Assuming it comes half as fast as the original shipment,
> and it works, my transaction will still be a positive one.

I just got 10 units from tool-nerd (im 95% sure (s)he's also nichegeek) ,
as tool-nerd told me that they hadn't got anymore Morion's , but pointed
me (url) at a Efratom replaement in the nichegeek shop.

All worked ok , and got lock within a few minutes.
One had a bad dent near the RB lamp but it, was functioning fine.

I asked for DHL shipping (some sellers never ansvered my DHL question) ,
and had the units 3 work-days after ordering.

All in all a nice experience , (but i still see Morions in their shop ,
at a 10$ higher price) , i might have been had there.

CFO