[time-nuts] About heterodyne method?

Hui Zhang ba6it at 163.com
Fri Jul 27 13:28:33 UTC 2012

Hello Bob:

    Many thanks for your kindly and detailed explanation, I think I am completely get it. I have few minicircuit SBL-1 mixer module, but I lacks a limiter circuit, I deicide to do some test  near times. If I have any progress I will be glad to tell you in this mail list.
    By use "DMTD" keyword, I got many useful infomation of this method, when I finish original single mixer circuit, I want try "DMTD" method late times. All of these two method is interesting.
    Thanks again for your help!

Hui