[time-nuts] 57600 baud rate with Basic???

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 18:59:55 UTC 2012

I don't know abut Windows but onother OSes I can "pipe" the serial
port trough some other program, even one as simple as "cat" and then
you BASIC program can read the data from cat's output and not have to
even know about serial ports.  I'm pretty sure this works in Wndows.
BASIC will think it is reading from a local file.

--

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California