[time-nuts] Lady Heather on a Laptop

brent evers brent.evers at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 16:07:34 UTC 2012

If you get one with three sata ports (more than two usually comes with
four though), plug in three drives - one for the OS and applications,
and two data configured to run as a mirrored raid array - makes a
cheap and easy file server..  I haven't done this but plan to (maybe
I'll do that this weekend).

I also leave an atom running with trixbox to have a small business
voip phone system - rock solid.

Very cool little systems.

Brent