[time-nuts] 9390-55108 IRIG

Rob Kimberley robkimberley at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 9 17:57:41 UTC 2013

It was originally designed to put on magnetic tape for time tagging
telemetry data from the White Sands missile testing base. It can be used for
a number of applications where you need to send time via coax cable to other
devices i.e. time displays, synchronising other timing devices.

Google IRIG-B and get the history.

Rob