[time-nuts] strange hp 5345A option C19

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Thu Aug 22 10:48:30 UTC 2013

Hi Luca

The earlier 5345As were fitted with the 10544A oscillator, I've seen units
with both that and the later 10811, so it could indeed be the original
oscillator.
If your 10544A has the PCB edge connector and  is installed in the usual
place then without seeing what's actually been  done I'm a bit lost as to why
it would have been modified. If there was a  problem perhaps with the
original int/ext reference switching, or with the phose  locking to an external
source, that might be a reason, but for that it sounds  like quite a drastic
fix:-)

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR