[time-nuts] TIME AND SPACE Measuring Instruments from the 15th Century to the 19th Century

Joe Leikhim jleikhim at leikhim.com
Sun Dec 22 05:37:03 UTC 2013

  Available from my book collection to Time Nuts:

  TIME AND SPACE Measuring Instruments from the 15th Century to the 19th
  Century

**

    Guey, Samuel and Henri Michel
    <http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?an=Guey%2C+Samuel+and+Henri+Michel&cm_sp=det-_-bdp-_-author>

**
*Published by **Praeger Publishers, 1971*

Condition is good. Slight tear of cloth on corner of binding. Book appears to be unread, has some very slight surface mildew on cover and paper edge. Pages are in excellent condition. Many color illustrations.

Fascinating history of time pieces and other scientific instruments.

$20 shipped media mail lower 48
. Contact me directly with your address. Paypal accepted.

--
Joe Leikhim

Leikhim and Associates

Communications Consultants