[time-nuts] Low noise power supplies?

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Fri Feb 1 01:13:40 UTC 2013

Or a good battery as a source for the regulators as discussed in this
thread already.

It's quite nice to have all the different Voltages available at the same
time, with up to 200mA.

bye,
Said

In a message dated 1/31/2013 13:12:33 Pacific Standard Time, lists at rtty.us
writes:

Hi

For $393.75 does it come with a wall wart?

If not  I would definitely go for a "medical" ground isolated / low leakage
version  to power the beast. The added cost over a plain jane wall wart
won't
add  much to the purchase price percentage wise.

Bob