[time-nuts] Used Spectracom

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 18:12:05 UTC 2013

It is indeed unfortunate. The value of both are zero. But gosh its one of
those time-y things so its got to have real sucker value. I would indeed
buy some number of these for $25.
But thats only because I have been working on the d-bspk-r.
I did share one hack with Time-nuts a while back and have indeed been
working a more generic solution with John (Jfor) on this list.
But are these high value, heck no.
I am interested in a true time dc60. I am in good shape on HP, spectracom,
Fluke, dymec, and tracor. Though pretty sure if the d-psk-r works on that
list true-time isn't an issue.
The current approach uses ad633 multipliers in a classic costas loop.
(Simple statement reality is different) It did run a full week very nicely
had slips at diurnal shift need agc etc.
Regards
Paul.
WB8TSL