[time-nuts] looking for low-power system for gps ntp timekeeping

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jun 28 16:56:57 UTC 2013

From: Paul

While not exactly matching your original request I'd get a Laureline
from Partially Stapled, a level shifter from any number of places, a
power supply, a case and the misc. bits of glue hardware you'd need.
Sadly I have no idea when the new Laurelines will be available and
what the configurations might be since he's stated a desire to include
an optional ublox part on the board.
[]

Paul,

I would have got one of those, except that it (as I understand it) doesn't
support any of the NTP management functions such as ntpq -p or ntpq -c rv
from remote nodes, nor does it run MRTG.  Not being able to monitor remotely
was a show-stopper for me.

Cheers,
David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu