[time-nuts] Arbiter 1088B: Oncore receiver?

Bruce Lane kyrrin at bluefeathertech.com
Sat Mar 16 17:23:01 UTC 2013

Fellow time-tickers,

	I've recently become the owner of an Arbiter Systems 1088B GPSDO. It's a neat unit -- four programmable (by jumpers) outputs for a variety of signals -- but it's acting a bit strange.

	Specifically: No reception of any satellites. I strongly suspect the receiver board, and it resembles a Motorola Oncore, but it's not like any Oncore I've ever seen (horizontal 10-pin header, no shield where a shield usually exists, etc.)

	Does anyone else own one of these beasties, and can perhaps provide a bit of guidance?

	Thanks much.

Bruce Lane, Owner & Head Hardware Heavy,
Blue Feather Technologies -- http://www.bluefeathertech.com
kyrrin (at) bluefeathertech do/t c=o=m
"Quid Malmborg in Plano..."