[time-nuts] LH web traffic

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Sun Mar 24 17:44:14 UTC 2013

The first time I fired up LH, I was very surprised to see that it
thought I was in a location very far from here.  I was also quite
surprised to see that the temperature it was measuring was quite
different from mine, and that it didn't seem to care if my TB was
turned on, or off.....

Then I read the instructions, and found that the LH package has
a sample version that is connected over the internet to the one
of the author's TB's.

You have to read a little more and set up your own version for
your own TB.

-Chuck Harris