[time-nuts] Coax cable for volute antenna

quartz55 quartz55 at hughes.net
Thu Oct 17 19:56:44 UTC 2013

I was wondering while I was messing with this project if anyone has tried a Lindenblad for 1.575 GHz?  I can see making the phasing lines would be problematical, but the pattern looks right.  What I intend on making to start with is this one.  http://lea.hamradio.si/~s53mv/navsats/analog.html and using an MAALSS0042 as the amp right at the antenna.

Thanks for the links, I may have found what I need.

Dave
N3DT