[time-nuts] New NTBW50AA

quartz55 quartz55 at hughes.net
Sat Sep 7 23:27:00 UTC 2013

Thanks Mark, yeah, I think I'm getting the hang of this thing.  The ADEV is down to 1.032e-008 by this point.

I think the red light was on because it was going out of lock, it couldn't find the satellites until I did a survey.  Then things started coming into perspective when it found my position.  At one point the osc was listed as bad.  I just turned it off and started again and it seems fine now.

Nothing seems even warm on the board with 30VDC going into it.  That brick I had, I couldn't get the voltage out of it, so I canned that one.  I think I can find a smaller supply than I've got though, this one is an old 10A 12V linear regulated supply that the regulator went out in.

I haven't had this much fun since the pigs ate my little brother.

Dave