[time-nuts] Lamp for FRK Rubidium Needed

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Sun Aug 10 18:50:03 UTC 2014

Having had more than ten FRK's and M100's on my bench and once locked none
where as low as any thing in E-9.  What you should buy is a ubox for $ 16
shipping included and you will with your counter be able to get better than
1  E-9 for testing.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 8/10/2014 2:30:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,