[time-nuts] Convert Stanford Research SR620 time-interval counter to SR625 ???

Don Latham djl at montana.com
Wed Dec 3 15:50:57 UTC 2014

Hi Dave:
My 620 arrived with option 01, but the ocxo was out of tolerance and I could not bring it to 10 MHz. So I adapted a Morion that I had on hand.  The self-test passed, but of course there is no way to self-test the frequency of the internal standard. I may open up the original osc or not.
The noise should be ok, there is another regulator for the works in the ocxo.
If the 620 did not have 01 option, a morion could easily br installed according to the schematics, I think.
Don