[time-nuts] tutorial on phase noise and PLLs?

Alexander Pummer alexpcs at ieee.org
Thu Dec 4 19:54:13 UTC 2014

Hi Jim look here:
http://www.gigatronics.com/uploads/document/AN-GT140A-Introduction-to-Phase-Noise-in-Signal-Generators.pdf
1981, /Dieter Scherer/, "Generation of Low /Phase Noise/ Microwave
Signals" ... 1978, /Dieter Scherer/, "Design Principles and Test Methods
for Low /Phase Noise/ ... [http://www.hparchive.com/seminar_notes.htm ]
https://www.febo.com/pages/sevhfs_2010/Oscillator%20Phase%20Noise%20%28SEVHFS%202010%29.pdf
http://www.researchgate.net/publication/237674576_Generation_of_Low_Phase_Noise_Microwave_Signals
73