[time-nuts] Linear voltage regulator hints...

Angus not.again at btinternet.com
Sat Dec 13 21:48:48 UTC 2014

Hi Dan,

Have you varied the of the GPSDO board itself, say by covering it,
shining a lamp on it, blowing a fan on it, or something?
(It would be even better if you could vary the temperature of parts of
it separately)
If you're seeing supply voltage variations, you could then just vary
the supply and see what happens.

You may have done this already, but I just didn't see it mentioned.

Angus.