[time-nuts] Looking for WWVB digital wall clock with digital 24 hour UTC display

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Thu Feb 20 01:47:37 UTC 2014

Thanks for the suggestions, but the MFJ121 does not
display the date and the Lacrosse 8055 and 8016
do not display seconds.  I need hour minutes seconds
day and date.  You wouldn't think that would be
so hard.  It looks like my only choice is this
smallish "wall" clock (more like a desk clock):

LaCrosse WS-8005U-W

The seconds are in rather small type.
I also do not need temperature, but I'm
stuck with it apparently.

All the really large clocks I have seen do not do GMT.
You know this right away when they have a time zone
map on the display.

Rick