[time-nuts] New WWVB modulation format receivers (NOT)

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 16:44:29 UTC 2014

At work we have various models of these "Selena" LED clock displays in the
new control center and dispatching rooms:

http://www.ledclocks.com/SELENA4x7.pdf

We use the "bare unit" which just has a Cat5 Ethernet jack that syncs to a
NTP clock on the network, but they also list options for WWVB, DCF77,
various IRIG variants, etc. I have never priced these options.

The TrueTime IRIG LED clock displays also show up quite regularly on E-bay
etc. if you already have something to generate the IRIG clock (and I'm
guessing you have that somewhere Rick! All of our IRIG timecode generators
are HP and/or Agilent if I remember.).

Tim N3QE