[time-nuts] WWVB update on the remodulator released last year. Its racked and stacked

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 19:24:49 UTC 2014

To be very clear the remodulator is only for clock systems that display
time as I have listed above.
It will not fix 117, 599, 207s 8163 or any other phase tracking system.
That said the remodulator fixs about 50% of whats out there.
I am collecting emails from several people so will email everyone in a day
or so.
Google mails kind of a pain in that respect.
Regards
Paul.