[time-nuts] Lucent KS-24361 24V DC power requirements

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Fri Nov 21 22:03:37 UTC 2014

I think Bob mentioned it before Laptop power supplies make good power
sources. Older units like in my case an old Dell 20V 3.5 A is perfect. They
still have plenty of input and output filtering and build for lomg term
operation. Never throw away a laptop supply. Late models are lower power and  less
filtering.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 11/21/2014 4:42:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,