[time-nuts] Help understanding an ADEV

Dr. David Kirkby (Kirkby Microwave Ltd) drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Sat Sep 13 21:27:22 UTC 2014

On 11 Sep 2014 04:35, "Bob Stewart" <bob at evoria.net> wrote:

> I've ordered the PWM version of the PIC, and hopefully, since it's the
motor control version (as opposed to the audio version) it will have much
better noise performance.

I don't know the PIC but I would have thought chips for audio would be
optimised for low noise far less than one for driving motors.

Dr David Kirkby
Managing Director
Kirkby Microwave Ltd
Registered office: Stokes Hall Lodge, Burnham Rd, Chelmsford, Essex, CM3
6DT, United Kingdom
Registered in England and Wales as company number 08914892
http://www.kirkbymicrowave.co.uk/
Tel 07910 441670 / +44 7910 441670 (0900-2100 GMT)