[time-nuts] RG 6 U couplings

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun Dec 6 17:30:41 UTC 2015

Hi

I’ve always shopped the auction sites. I buy both the connectors and the tool from
the same guy at the same time. So far that’s worked pretty well. It does take some
time sorting through the “almost as good as” or “better than but not that part number”
type listings. The sellers change fast enough that the guy I bought from a year ago
may be the last person on the planet you would want to use today.

Bob