[time-nuts] Austron 1250A

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Wed Feb 18 19:40:21 UTC 2015

Yes. I had the same issue with several of my 1250s. Unless you intend to use it through a power outage, just disconnect the batteries and all should be fine. It will also be a lot lighter if you take them out. Regards - Mike

Mike B. Feher, EOZ Inc.
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731
732-886-5960 office