[time-nuts] Lucent KS-24361/Z3810A : problem with Z3812A/REF 0 unit power up--RESOLVED!

Stan swperk at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 14 02:42:52 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I contacted the eBay seller and he sent me an exchange REF 0 module. I
swapped it in and it powered right up. Now there is a single green LED (ON)
illuminated on the REF 0 module and a single yellow led (STBY) illuminated
on the REF 1 module, so I'm pretty sure that all is well.

Thanks to everyone on this list for all of the helpful suggestions. I also
want to give the highest praise to the eBay seller, who stood behind his
product and very quickly made it right for me!

Regards,
Stan