[time-nuts] 5>10 doubler

Charles Steinmetz csteinmetz at yandex.com
Thu Jan 29 04:06:00 UTC 2015

I had forgotten about one quite promising candidate -- the THAT300
matched monolithic quad.  I have some of those, too.  I'll put it on
the to-do list.  To the best of my knowledge, they do not have
reverse protection diodes across the B-E junctions (I've never had
any reason to check).

Best regards,

Charles