[time-nuts] Obscure HP T/F instruments in ebay.fr

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Fri Mar 20 16:26:15 UTC 2015

--------
In message <CALiMYruTbdvcMu+kgwUfxBgWYXyAh=BNuvvyZT2Kpp6TRBvU2g at mail.gmail.com>
, Adrian Godwin writes:

>I'd be happy to lend
>them to a testgear museum but I don't know of one, at least not in the UK.

The age of electronics is just approaching the 50 year cliff where people
start to seriously think about preserving their own legacy, and I suspect
we will see more and more former HP employees start to take an interest.

We see this effect very clearly at the danish computer history museum
where I'm active (datamuseum.dk)