[time-nuts] Thunderbolt "osc age alarm", where to get replacement oscillator?

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Fri Nov 13 22:58:31 UTC 2015

Typically all that means is the crystal needs to have its
trimmer capacitor adjusted back into range.  I have no direct knowledge
of the TBolt's oscillator, but it might be as simple as removing
a screw, and adjusting the trimmer... Or, in some cases you have
to remove a solder blob from the metal can, and access the trimmer.

I would sure hate to toss away all that hard earned aged xtal for
a new one at this point.

-Chuck Harris