[time-nuts] Jackson Labs Fury and GPScon

Mark Barettella n2md at aol.com
Sun Oct 11 21:31:47 UTC 2015

Hello!

This is my first time-nuts email list post so bear with me.  I am also a new comer to the frequency-time realm and have much to learn!
I have been referencing the list and “mining” info from the members for some time and it has been a great resource with as is the LeapSecond.com website.  Thank you!

I am currently experimenting with a Jackson Labs Fury and GPScon Pro software and am looking for members who may have a similar setup.
I believe I have it operating correctly but have a number of questions about the information I am seeing and tweaking it’s setup.

Regards,

Mark, N2MD