[time-nuts] TS-2100 GPS : RD-5, Remote Time Code Display

Don Latham djl at montana.com
Sat Sep 12 22:47:07 UTC 2015

Thanks, Greg. I note it will free wheel and display with with an internal
crystal wow. Such as? Banking on an available blank spot for a BNC and a
switch on the back panel!
Don

Gregory Beat
> I see that only one of the Symmetricom TrueTime RD-5 (model 820-500) Time Code
> Remote Display Clocks (7 segment LED, 0.56" high) remains unsold.
> Hopefully some time-nuts acquired these nice remote time code displays.
> ** finally adjusted mine for local time (and DST) earlier this week **
>
> In case you miss out on these FAA surplus items, the same eBay reseller has
> the
> Datum TimeView 9520-240 Airborne Time Code Display (10 listed available).
> Manual for that model is noted on eBay auction.
> Main difference from other model, appears to be controls on front (readily
> accessible) and
> possibly less flexible in the daylight savings time adjustment (I didn't look
> closely).
>
> The eBay reseller is: gadgets-plus
> who is located in Lombard, IL.
>
> Greg
> w9gb
>

> Sent from iPad Air

Felix qui potuit rerum cognoscere causas.
Lucky is he who has been able to understand the causes of things.
Virgil
-------------------------------
"Noli sinere nothos te opprimere"

Dr. Don Latham, AJ7LL
Six Mile Systems LLC, 17850 Six Mile Road
Huson, MT, 59846
mailing address:  POBox 404
Frenchtown MT 59834-0404

VOX 406-626-4304