[time-nuts] datum 3930-6500

Donald Henderickx wa9ylp at sandprairie.net
Sun Sep 13 15:36:57 UTC 2015

I acquired a datum 9390-6500 labeled (AVO GPS-6500) at a hamfest
yesterday. The unit tracks and lock's however the time is
incorrect. I understand that this is a rollover problem. Is there any
"fix" for this?
I have tried to search the archives but that proved to be to difficult
for me. If there was ever any discussion on this in REGARD
TO THIS DEVICE,perhaps some one could direct me to the archive location.
Should this still work as a frequency reference?
  Don
wa9ylp