[time-nuts] Possible Amateur Swap Meet/Stuff Day Event at Sphere

walter shawlee 2 walter2 at sphere.bc.ca
Mon Feb 1 18:49:38 UTC 2016

We will have another Stuff Day event this spring (once the snow is gone,and the
sea cans are out of our driveway due to the now 8 month long floor repair).  Our
local ham group has also been kicking around the idea of another swap meet, so
how do group members feel about a  joint venture with both events here?  we are
in West Kelowna, BC, about 4 hours from Vancouver. Beautiful area, so a great
excuse to make a trip!

This kind of event covers a lot more interests, and reaches all over BC, Alberta
and Washington/Oregon areas.  we have room to put up at least 2 RVs, plus many
trunk sales sites, as well as lots of indoor space with power, so it can be a
pretty good way to flog your unwanted ham/test gear, as well as grab some
goodies from us. We still have a huge pile of time nuts suitable goodies
available, including time code generators, translators and displays that will go
dirt cheap, as we really need the space!

I'm interested in all comments, the best event date for everybody (probably a
saturday), etc. there will be a lot of goodies to cart away, and some
interesting stuff for hams including an off the air frequency check, power tests
and more.

If any interest in being part of the event, please email me directly. we can put
a few people up overnight with no problems.

all the best,

walter & susan

--
Walter Shawlee 2, President
Sphere Research Corporation
walter2 at sphere.bc.ca
WS2: We're all in one boat, no matter how it looks to you.
Love is all you need. (John Lennon)
But, that doesn't mean other things don't come in handy. (WS2)