[time-nuts] synchronization for telescopes

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Wed May 4 15:28:53 UTC 2016

One more comment.   It seems to me time-raging events is hard because you
need many very good clocks that tracks absolute time.

If you redefine the problem to be "determine the time difference between to
events that occurred a couple nights ago it might be much easier.  This
does not need to be done in real  time

--

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California