[time-nuts] Lucent RFTFm-II-XO

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Tue Sep 6 01:20:24 UTC 2016

Hi

If you only have one box, you need to be sure the “fake” connections on the interconnect
are correct. If they are not, you will not get it to operate correctly.

There also is a survey process if you have not had it running in your location before. That
could take a few hours to a few days depending on your antenna.

Bob