[time-nuts] Trimble Thunderbolt no longer determines the correct date

Paul Christensen w9ac at arrl.net
Tue Aug 29 20:54:00 UTC 2017

I'm late in the discussion.  I rebooted my Thunderbolt this morning and it
shows a date of 1998 in Thunderbolt Monitor -- and also shows the same
incorrect date on my Thunderbolt's LCD display.  I purchased the large LCD
unit on eBay a few years ago but I no longer recall who supplied it.  A
photo can be seen in a link on my QRZ.com page at
https://www.qrz.com/db/w9ac  See the hyperlink "GPS-Locked Frequency
Standard" in the introduction paragraph.

So, at this time is there a viable solution that will make the LCD read the
proper date?  I am less concerned about the date showing accurately on the
desktop Thunderbolt Monitor program.  Many thanks!

Paul, W9AC