[time-nuts] What to do with a 5061A/5061B with dead NiCds

Scott McGrath scmcgrath at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 13:50:37 UTC 2017

I went with option #2 and opted for batteries plus to rebuild the packs as I recall it was about 80 dollars to rebuild the pack which included a 1 year warranty

The problem with moving to lithium batteries is building the battery management system and safety systems needed for the SAFE operation of lithium cells.

Content by Scott
Typos by Siri