[time-nuts] Have done some more cutting on the Cs beam tube

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 23:38:51 UTC 2017

Really enjoy the pictures and the high resolution captures. Learning a lot.
I guessed the c field was the bottom coil and the small coil in the bean
was the LF coil. But it clearly explains the low z of the LF coil. Boy
thats about a direct short. :-)
With respect to the C Field Toms pix help make more sense of the wiring.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL