[time-nuts] Survey plot as art.

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Mon Jan 9 20:43:59 UTC 2017

gem at rellim.com said:
> Care to recommend any that have SMA connectors?  I have found that a 3dB
> difference in antenna can degrade my data quality, it would be interesting
> to see how the 3dB loss of the splitter affects thins.

There are 2 options for splitters.  One is to use cable-TV splitters.  They
probably have F connectors so you will need a kludge of adapters.

The other is a "real" GPS splitter such as the HP.Symmetricom 58535A or
58536A.  They usually have N connectors.  They usually include an amplifier
so you don't see the 3 dB loss.  (They get power from the coax the same way
the antenna does.)

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.