[time-nuts] Carmel Instruments

Shalom Kattan shalom at carmelinst.com
Fri Jun 2 20:24:55 UTC 2017

Hi,

My name is Shalom Kattan.  I just joined Time-Nuts.  I have been in the
time and frequency industry for over 30 years.

I started my career at HP in the frequency counters division in 1981
(worked on the HP5334A Counter and the HP5371A TIA).  I am the founder of
Carmel Instruments which makes counters and clock sources. See
www.carmelinst.com

We just announced the NK732 Counter which makes 20 million measurements per
second, each with 2 ps resolution (single-shot)

I will be happy to answer general questions about measurement methods.

Regards,
Shalom Kattan
Carmel Instruments
408-866-0426 x112