[time-nuts] TruePosition GPSDO performance

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Fri May 12 05:05:46 UTC 2017

Ok,  I dusted the TruePosition OCXO with some freeze spray.   Not pretty picture attached...  it took around 6 minutes to stabilize.  I used just enough spray to lightly frost the can.  It would probably help to shield the board from drafts,  but probably not wrap it in a polar parka.

It did put the unit into holdover.   Other holdovers I've seen had a very stable temperature sensor reading.  No air conditioning on and a stable room temperature.