[time-nuts] Loss of NIST transmitters at Colorado and Hawaii

Clay Autery KY5G at montac.com
Mon Aug 13 04:07:29 UTC 2018

And don't forget 25 MHz....  they put that back on the air a year or so
ago...

Crazy idea!  I own multiple frequency references, time servers, et al.
instrumentation and I STILL use WWV all the time to verify that my
radios and clocks are IN FACT close to perfect.

73,

Clay Autery, KY5G
(318) 518-1389