[time-nuts] HP5065A Step Recovery Diode, what part#?

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Tue Aug 28 21:40:21 UTC 2018

Hi Mike:

When selecting a SRD the lifetime should be in the neighborhood of 1/4 of the period of the drive signal.  I don't know
how brick oscillators and 5065 drive signals compare.  If they are in the same ballpark that would be a source.
http://www.prc68.com/I/Diodes.html

--
Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
https://www.PRC68.com
https://www.end2partygovernment.com/2012Issues.html
axioms:
1. The extent to which you can fix or improve something will be limited by how well you understand how it works.
2. Everybody, with no exceptions, holds false beliefs.