[time-nuts] eBay GPS antenna.

John Green wpxs472 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 20:02:12 UTC 2018

It should work with a T bolt since its range is 3.3 to 18 volts. I also
have a good bias T and GPS type splitter that only passes power to one port
that I can also use. I hope the gain isn't a problem. I live in the
country, so local RF shouldn't be an issue. I can scrounge up some pads if
need be. I plan on starting out with the Leica if I can retrieve it from
its present location. Then, I will probably compare that to the Trimble and
later the Chinese made one. I also have a couple of the type they use at
cellsites, one of which is a Motorola. Something tells me that the Leica
will be the eventual winner. It is the only one that is a choke ring type.
I keep looking on eBay for a reasonably priced unit that will work with the
new L5 civilian band birds. Nothing so far.