[time-nuts] Need Advice on Trimble 22020 Antenna

Patrick Murphy fgdhrtey at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 20:55:47 UTC 2018

  recently picked up a Trimble 22020 L1/L2 antenna for a pretty good
price. It is in near perfect physical condition including the ground
plane. I Googled around a bit for technical specifications and so far
have found nothing very useful. Is there a source out there I am just
missing? I did briefly connect it to my Resolution-T but did not see any
satellites.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-Pat (KG5YPQ)