[time-nuts] 10 MHz 'failover' switch?

Van Horn, David david.vanhorn at backcountryaccess.com
Thu Jul 26 22:23:05 UTC 2018

Not quite what you are looking for, but I implemented a pair of thunderbolts with no common parts (dual antennas power etc) into a simple RF switch.
The production manager flipped the switch on Mondays, and if either system wasn't working I had a third system in a box ready to replace.
So for any failure of the two live systems, all he had to do was flip the switch and call me.